- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain. Stir in the
- eggs, Parmesan cheese, sour cream and Italian seasoning. Transfer to
- a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Bake at 375° for 10
- Spread with pizza sauce. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese; top with
- pepperoni and olives. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until cheese is
- melted. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 316 calories, 18 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 111 mg cholesterol, 808 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 19 g protein.
I also made a Butterscotch Torte for dessert which got rave reviews as well. I just love when everything turns out tasty!
After dinner we played with my new cotton candy machine my mom got me for my birthday! It is SO much fun!! Jacob doesn't have a lot of interest in anything besides video games right now, but the rest of played and ate and ate and ate ourselves sick... it is going to take some getting used to in order to get the big fluffy sticks of cotton candy, but it will be lots of fun practicing