Sunday, February 12, 2012

Just life

Little Brian and Jacob
Monsters 
This week I crammed everything we could into the other 6 days so that we could have a day to RELAX! Unfortunately, it just wasn't in the cards for us... but it was a great day! We slept in and then Kenny spent most of the day running around looking for a bike. He came back a little defeated and decided to just put the $60 into the bike he has rather than spending hundreds to get a better quality bike.

While he was gone I went over to visit the boys and do a little Valentine craft. It was just a little prepackaged kit from Joann's, but the boys had a lot of fun with it. They decided their monsters should have 3 eyes ! Very cute. (Zoey thought so too, when she chewed one of them up!)

After we did our craft, I took the boys to McDonalds for happy meals, just for fun. They had a blast as usual. Little Brian is SUCH a good eater and ate ever stitch of food, while Jacob ate about 3 bites... Don't know how the kid stays alive...

I spent the rest of the afternoon doing chores around the house that I had procrastinated for some time... It felt good to get them DONE! When Kenny got home he detailed my truck and had it washed (I am so spoiled I know) and then he helped me with the LAST batch of candy bar wrappers for the Tour de Cure --- soooo glad to be finished with them!

Brian invited us over for dinner so we headed over there. It is just adorable how the boys are learning to 'help' out around the house. Jacob sets the table (wrapping his hands all over the silverware) and Little Brian clears them all and puts them in the sink. Also, Little Brian is pretty much responsible for cleaning up after the dogs now and does so without complaining.

We had a nice dinner and the men had fun playing darts (their newest passion) afterwards. We had a little bubble gum blowing contest too... I believe I won, but since we were all playing we didn't really have a judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment