Thursday, March 10, 2011

All's quiet in this home front

All is quiet in our home again and we are a household of 2 adults and 3 dogs : (  I miss them all already. Pretty much every little thing makes me cry, but I know the wound is fresh and will heal with time. I won’t go into details, but I gave Brian and ultimatum and he didn’t make the choice I thought he would… when I got home from work they were gone.

When Kenny got home from his blood donation (he did double blood this time), we left to pick up grandma’s car for her. When I had to say goodbye to the boys I cried… Little Brian was very concerned and asked me why I was crying and I told him that I was going to miss them and he said, “We’re gonna be alright”

Kenny wrestling the boys (they always ask, "You wanna piece a me?"
I am so gonna miss them! I will miss Jacob’s grin and giggles and his squeal when he sees me walk through the door. I will probably even miss Little Brian’s incessant “Why?” “Why” to everything and my brother’s smoking on the porch.

He was an awesome roommate and did so much around here… if only things could be different. You cannot help someone who doesn’t want help and you cannot make someone be who they aren’t… very hard lessons to learn.

I love you Taylor boys, be safe : ( 

No comments:

Post a Comment