Friday, July 23, 2010

Waterlogged

Today I got 2 hours of PTO for a contest at work so Kenny and I took off to the lake for the afternoon. We went to smelly Pleasant to splash around with the dogs.
Shelby is naturally a water dog, Hope likes to play and Toby... doesn't.
But we had to let him swim a little
he looked so worried (but still cute!)
The girls are AWESOME ball dogs!
Shelby
Our girls!
more ball chasing
Hope diving in!
Hope really wanted to get the ducks, but listened when we called her off.
We had a good time although our tube had a hole in it, my shoes got broken and Kenny's pants ripped! I know the dogs loved it, although they didn't love their baths when we got home!

When we got home my brother called and wanted to hang out. I never want to miss an opportunity to see them so we jumped on it! We grabbed some $2 subs from subway ate and went swimming at my parents house.
My goofy brother
Jacob and Crystal
Uncle Kenny and Little Brian
My Dad and Little Brian
My Dad, Little Brian and Kenny (yes they like to throw the boys... the boys love it though!)
This picture is so cool... kind of a mess up, because my brother jumped right at my face!
dork
Krissy (Crystal's daughter)
Me
Brian walking on water- ha ha
Brian and I being giant dorks

1 comment: