Sunday, July 25, 2010

Heat Seekers

My cousin came to visit my grandma (and us) and go to the Diamondbacks game this weekend. They drove over early Saturday morning from lovely, cool San Diego and were appalled as they watched the temperature gauge in the car crawl over 100...lol

We (Kenny,me, my mom, Grandma and Hana) spent the afternoon visitng before we headed off to the D-backs game.
Jason, Hana and Lucy
Lucy and Jason's dog didn't get along very well... this is Lucy being scary under the table- ha ha

We headed off to the game early since the first 15,000 people were going to get a voucher for a FREE jersey.
I think Gonzo has gotten a big head since his retirement!

Kenny and I (weren't our seats awesome)
Jason, Hana, Me and Kenny

PS. I forgot to mention we were on the jumbotron! Oh course I was too slow with the camera to get a picture of us on the TV, but it was still super cool to all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment