Monday, July 26, 2010

A day in the Life of ME!

This probably won't be very interesting to most, but I saw this idea on another blog and loved it! I chose a Monday, because I usually do the same thing after work on Mondays so it is my most "normal" day.

5:30 AM my alarm goes off --- I hit snooze
6:15- after several more snoozes I get up and shower
6:49- head to work
7:01- I have a coupon for a free Chicken Biscuit so I stop at Chick-fil-a
7:10 I arrive at work
Here is my cubicle where I spend 7.75 hours a day, 5 days per week
Kenny is in Flagstaff today, but I thought you might want to see his cubicle- (nice that the field employee who hardly works from the office has a window seat- huh?)

7:10-9- I read e-mails, work on files

evaluate new business, chat with my co-worker Becky
and renewals
9:00- 9:15 - I take a break for our small group Bible Study with Bev and Jereme. It is my turn to read out loud so I am not too excited about that...
9:15-11:30- more e-mails, Chat with Jackie, discuss some things with my boss Doug, do more renewals etc
11:30- Lunch time! Bev and I go On the Border
This is Dave our favorite waiter- he gives us free Queso
12:30-2:15 - more e-mails, phone calls, new business issues, etc
2:15-2:30 - Break time! I use the time to read my book
2:30-3:40- finish up the day with yet more e-mails, a chat with another co-worker Kevin, and issues

3:40- I call to check in with Kenny (he is still in Flagstaff working) and head to my grandma's house
4:15 - I pick up a pizza
4:20 - I get to my grandma's house - we eat, chat and do a few chores
6:15- my brother drops by for a surprise visit!
Little Brian plays with Lucy
My brother poses for the camera
and Little Brian has too : )
Grandma, Lucy and me
Little Brian
7:10 - time to go home... Jacob is not happy about this
7:31- I stop at Jack-in-the-box to get dinner for Kenny
7:45- I get home to my hubby and 3 awesome puppies
7:55- Check what is going on, on FB, blog world etc
8:15- Kenny and I watch the Glades on DVR
9- fold some clothes, wait for Kenny to get back from Wal-mart and watch more TV
10:15 BED

No comments:

Post a Comment