Monday, July 5, 2010

#121 Read the book before the movie

This bucket list item was lifted from another bucket list and I just thought it would be something fun to do since you often hear "The Book was better than the movie." Honestly I wouldn't know. I have never been an avid reader and to read something that was made into a movie??... I always though- WHY? I already know what will happen, but now I understand. I read Twilight and it was amazing! I looked forward to the movie and to a few parts in particular. For example, when Edward shows himself in the sun and his skin shins like diamonds... lets just say I was a little disappointed in the glitter they used to portray this scene in the movie... Twilight the movie was good... but very ho hum and disappointed when compared to the book. I loved some many little things that didn't make it into the movie and was appalled when Edward called Bella a "spider monkey" in the movie- um what??? This bucket list item has really inspired me to read MORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment