Saturday, August 1, 2009

It's finished!

My blogger friend Molly saw a bag I made and asked me to make her one too... well that was back in February and I just finished it today! The part that held me up (besides just life in general) was the quilting on the bag. The bags I have made before did not require any quilting so this was new... and intimidating. Finally I asked my buddy Carol to help me and she was kind enough to do the quilting for me and today I finished it! I love that feeling of getting a project completed! It will be in the mail Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Looks great, glad I could help out with the quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this bag??? I happen to have this pattern. Was it challenging or a snap?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its not hard at all just the quilting was a challenge for me : ) Give it a try!

    ReplyDelete