Sunday, August 9, 2009

Bucket List

I recent celebrated my 5th anniversary at my job and it got me thinking... I graduated from ASU 5 years ago! Where does the time go?? It seems like Kenny and I had so many accomplishments in our first years together and then nothing too spectacular recently... So I was thinking we needed to start a new Bucket List (dreams/goals/experiences). We made a list as a couple, because, really, we do almost everything together shouldn't we do the big things together?? I am sure it will be fun to look back on in 5 years or so and see what we have done and what still needs to be marked off. Any hoo here it is (not in order of importance!)--

Sky Dive (Kenny is doing the wind tunnel)

See Stone Henge and the Egyptian pyramids

build a custom home

hike the grand canyon

run a marathon

be parents

go on a world cruise

Pull the trailer through 49 states (11 done!!)

Visit New York

Hot Air Balloon ride


Anyway that is what is on ours ... so far. What is on yours??



No comments:

Post a Comment