Thursday, August 13, 2009

Stash Busting Ideas

I have SO much fabric! It's insane really (although I have seen worse..)! These shelves are 2 stacks deep and this is just the fabric that looks good enough to show... I have stacks all around my craft room, in the closet, on shelves, in baskets etc.

My buddy Carol gives me bags of fabric at a time, also other friends and family have given me fabric when they clean out their own stashes... plus I used to go to the quilt store at least twice per week and buy, buy, buy... so here I am with a giant stash. I love it but... what do I do with it all??

I am making bags for a few online friends and then what?? I love scrappy quilts but don't really want to put the time into them. I thought of pillow cases for the children's hospitals, but mostly these are fat quarters and smaller.... Any ideas??

1 comment: