Thursday, February 19, 2009

Working In Vegas

I just came back from a quick trip to Vegas. I drove up yesterday, did some audits, and drove home today. While I was there, in my spare time, I decided to bet a little. I played craps a couple of times and broke even. Last night the Suns were playing so I decided to put some action on it. I put a $25 bet on the Suns to win, and they had to win by 9 points for me to cash in, and they did! I got my $25 back, and also took $22 of their money. They explained that if I bet on two teams, then I can win more. So...I did. The Lakers were playing and had to win by 5. So I had the second bet for the Suns to win and for the Lakers to win. I got my $10 back on the bet, and I took $26 of their money. So basically I was $48 ahead. That's not bad for my spare time when I'm on a business trip.
Amanda likes it when I bring back the Hotel's shampoo and soap. She collects it, and it's cheap. Free is pretty cheap!
Posted by KENNY!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice that you could have a bit of fun in Vegas after your work was done. Hooray for the Suns! Yeah, those shampoos are great for traveling.

    ReplyDelete