Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Dirty

I have mentioned this a little before, but it is so dang cute I have to share it in more detail. One Sunday a while back we were visiting my brother and I was holding Jacob (as always) and he started pointing to all my freckles and saying "dirt", "dirt" Super cute right, but it gets better. The next time we were visiting Kenny was holding him and he pointed to his goatee and said "dirty" "dirty" Well I of course found this very amusing and laughed and laughted.... We have been trying to teach Jake our names so I will point at Kenny and say "Kenny". Then Jake gets a giant smile and points at him and says.... "dirty!" I captured a picture of this very moment and just had to share...

1 comment:

  1. Kids are so funny and cute aren't they? Your little nephews are adorable.

    ReplyDelete