Sunday, February 1, 2009

UFC fight and Super Bowl Sunday

After softball last night one of Kenny's teammates had a bunch of people over to watch the UFC fight on paper view. We had burgers then watched the fights, but the main event was so hard to watch... the guy Chunky and all the guys wanted to win (BJ) got beat bad... I was relieved at the end of third round until they told me that championships are 5 rounds... poor guy! Finally after the 4th BJ called it quits.
Tonight we had a few people over to watch the Super Bowl. We had a squares game going and a few side bets. It was actually a really intense game to watch! I am sorry the Cards didn't win, but glad I am $10 richer--- thanks dad! My dad is a real cardinals fan and has been for years. I remember back when my Grandma Taylor used to bet my bro a quarter a game for the entire season... she would always take the Cards, and back then that meant paying out! My dad continued the tradition for a few years after she passed away. She would have been proud to see them make it to the Super Bowl!
Anyway, hope everyone had a good weekend... ours was too short!!

No comments:

Post a Comment