Friday, February 27, 2009

Paper, Ribbon, Glue and Flowers...

.... is what it took to make this fun little baby album. My friend's baby shower is tomorrow and naturally I waited until tonight to finish her gift (started it last night...). So here is is... Just like the little recipe book I made back December. I used all pastel colors and one of those paper stacks from Joann's that I bought on clearance... awesome when you can put to use those good deal buys. I just love the acrylic butterflies on this last page. I die cut those from a piece of acrylic when I was at the Scrapbook store on Wednesday with my mom for class.

Speaking of the class I didn't even post about it! My mom and I met out in Mesa on Wednesday evening for a class called Easy Peasy.... a class on making quick pages. We had a blast and made 6 pages that night! I will post pictures of the pages later this weekend... I hope.

1 comment:

  1. I Love it! It's cute as can be. Your friend will love it too. Really like the acrylic butterflies. I should take a scrapbook class with you next time.

    ReplyDelete