Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Deja Vu

Saturday morning Kenny and I took my parents to get their first bountiful basket, yardsaling and to breakfast.
after breakfast we took my parents geocaching- 

It was a really nice morning and we had all afternoon to relax... except we can't relax. Kenny went out to wash the trucks and found the Ram battery dead... so he replaced that, changed the oil in both truck and then washed all 3 cars! (way to relax Kenny!) While he was doing that I was cleaning out and organizing the craftroom... I have been working on this project for weeks and I am almost done. 

Sunday morning Kenny's mom came over and we took her geocaching and out to lunch. 



This one was tricky because it was SO small (the size of a bolt) 



And of course went swimming. (see my other post for some videos)

I am just amazing by the boys and how much they have blossomed when it comes to swimming! At the beginning of the summer Jacob wouldn't even let you take him underwater and now he runs off the side and does cannon balls - not bad for a 3 year old! (notice on the video that he doesn't use his arms to swim lol) 

No comments:

Post a Comment