Friday, September 4, 2009

Totally and completely spoiled!

Last week my friend at work surprised me with a new Bible. She got it for me because I am starting a new Bible study by Beth Moore and she said I would really like having a Life Application Bible. It was really sweet of her and I do love it! And Kenny loved it so much I went and bought him one. We have been reading every night since!

Then out of no where my friend Carol made me this adorable Picnic quilt!! She included an Apron, the cutest salt n pepper shakers and a bowl with my picnic kit! It was for a pay it forward project she was doing. Luckeeee me!

You know its not about the stuff. Its the fact that people care enough to do little (in this case big) things for others just because. Both of these women are SO generous and they make me want to give too.


3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you like the picnic quilt and picnic accessories. It makes me very happy when something I've made is liked and appreciated and I know you do appreciate the time and love put into the making of this quilt. Enjoy it and the apron too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That quilt is awesome- what a cute idea!I'm sure it made your day!

    ReplyDelete