Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Date Night!

Tonight my loving husband took me on a fabulous surprise date. I don't have any pictures, but wanted to post about it just so I could remember. We went to Pei Wei for dinner- for the first time ever. It was such great food (even better company). I got the Pei Wei spicy chicken and let me tell you they put the spicy symbol next to that one for a reason! Kenny got the sweet & sour chicken and thought it was delicious. After dinner we went to see Julie & Julia which I have been wanting to see for weeks! It is a total chick flick and I am so happy I have a hubby who will go even if its not something he is interested in seeing. I loved the movie and it inspired me! I want to do something like that!! (in the movie Julie cooks thru and entire Julia Childs recipe book and blogs about it) I am not that into cooking, but I have other ideas... like my hiking book -- I could do all the hikes in it and blog about it OR maybe a cook book (not French cooking though) or a craft magazine... not sure but I will think of something... more to come on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment