Monday, September 21, 2009

oops !

This is what happens when you are in a big hurry to get to work on Monday morning!! See the cord hanging down with the red plastic piece? Well that is the emergency release cord... when you pull it the door is released all at once.

When I got in the truck all the windows were rolled down so I rolled them up and backed out... that emergency cord got caught in the shut window and as I backed out it pulled that cord and released the door onto the bed of the truck.

After I realized what had happened I called Kenny to tell me how to fix this... of course it couldn't happen on a day he was there. He directed me what to do and I finally got the door off the truck and headed off to work... late. Luckily there was no damage to the truck or the garage door.

1 comment:

  1. That's funny... and I'm sure it was frustrating too. I'm glad there was no damage.

    ReplyDelete