Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Visiting

Tonight we went over to my grandparents house. It seemed like forever since we had visited and I just missed them. I asked Kenny this morning if he wanted to go by after work and while I was at work my grandma e-mailed me to say hi and say it had been a while-- great minds think a like!!

We had pizza and talked. It was nice- Love you guys!

We were going to go to the shooting range, but I guess bullets are really hard to come by... I had no idea! Kenny said since Obama was elected you can barely get ammo anywhere- it sells out as soon as it comes in!
So after my grandparents we went by my brother's house to say hi. That was a mistake... we got them all excited and sweaty just in time for bed-- oops. Sorry Brian!! But selfishly I was so happy to see them and play with them a little even if it was only 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment