Sunday, July 26, 2009

Family Fun Night

This week's family fun night was a splash! We went to McDonalds for dinner and played in the playland... all 5 of us! It was really fun I haven't played in one of those in years. (I am paying for it with bruised knees this weekend!)

After dinner we went to Cracker Jax armed with coupons and a budget this time.

Brian and Kenny road the go carts and Bunkie was SO disappointed that he couldn't ride too. He said please, please and I told him they wouldn't let him because he was too little and needed to be as tall as the line. He said can you lift me?

He ended up settling for bumper boats and chose me as his riding partner : ) Jake and Brian rode in the other one. I let Bunkie drive... we did lots of circles.... then my brother trapped us under the waterfall. I got soaked!!

Then Brian and I had a competition at the batting cages... We tried to hit baseballs at 50 MHP-- wow they were faster than we were expecting! Once I realized how fast they were I got a few good hits, and hit more than my bro -- woot woot.

We played some video games and headed home. Another really fun night! And we stayed on a budget, I was pleased.

1 comment:

  1. That looks like a fun day! Even better staying on budget. It's so easy to go through money at places like that.

    ReplyDelete