Sunday, July 19, 2009

Go Golfin'



Tuesday night we had a family fun night with my brother and his boys. Per Bunkie's request we went golfin' and had Pizza. We tried a new indoor place at 32nd Street and Greenway- it was decent and you can't complain when its 112 outside! We had coupons for $5 per round that included a drink and popcorn. Bunkie golfed the first hole and then wasn't very interested and ran over to the video games- Brian and Kenny golfed through the holes while I chased the boys around and they did a few of the holes.
Afterwards we went to Sardellas and had a $5 pizza. The boys just love Pizza or Pizzzma according to Jacob.

We ended the night at the park with a water balloon fight.

The boys never want us to leave or want to come with us (I go to your house, Bunkie will say) which makes me sad, but at the same time I am glad they enjoy spending time with us. I love those boys (including my bro) so much!


1 comment:

  1. Your little nephews love being with you and I can see why. Sounds like a great evening out with Family.

    ReplyDelete