Sunday, March 15, 2009

What I like about Sunday...

What a great Sunday we had today! We got up early and went out to breakfast then headed to the 9 AM service at church. After Church Kenny went out to Buckeye to help out his mom and ended up having an awesome lunch of chicken n dumplings (not low carb, but he had to break the diet for his Nana's dumplings) and got to visit with his mom, Nana, Aunt, cousins and baby Zack-- lucky dog!! I stayed home and cleaned and just got stuff ready for the busy week ahead.

We played softball at 3PM... and lost, but we both had good hits and got on base. After softball we went to Walmart and Best Buy to look for a new radio... I got this awesome one that hangs on the wall so now I have a whole extra shelve on my book shelf to use (I am spring cleaning...it is a slow process). Kenny already hung it for me : )

Anyway, hope everyone had a great weekend too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment