Thursday, March 12, 2009

Dancing the night away...

So tonight we slipped on our boots and went out dancing! I know right!? The two shyest people ever-- out dancing?? My friend from work asked us on a double date to this place called Buffalo Chips Saloon. They do free dancing lessons on Thursday nights and tonight was the Arizona two step- so fun! I have never really been that great of a dancer... and man did that shine through tonight although I did well at the spinning!! Poor Kenny I must have stepped more on his feet than the dance floor! He on the other hand, was SO good!!! A hidden talent! We have been together for almost 10 years and I am still learning new things about him everyday. We had so much fun tonight and are looking forward to going out dancing again soon!!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! If you go more often you'll get really good at the dancing. You look so pretty in your picture.

    ReplyDelete