Saturday, November 22, 2008

Our Saturday

What a great Saturday! We slept in watched some TV and then I headed off to my make and take class at one of the local Quilt Shops called Cotton Fields. The deal was you pay $10 for the class and you get $10 in store credit to spend. When I got there I found out I was the only one that signed up!! She asked me what project I wanted to do and they had the cutest veggie table runners so I choose this carrot to the left. I actually completed the whole thing today- which is SO great for me. Later my mother-in-law Barb took us our for linner (lunch/dinner) to Cracker Barrel as a special thank you for everything we have done lately. It was really good-- I just love their apple butter and biscuits AND looking around the shop. It was a fun day!

2 comments:

  1. The table runner is really cute. :) You are so crafty. It's nice that you were able to complete it in one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sooo wish I could quilt, what a beautiful runner!

    ReplyDelete