Sunday, November 30, 2008

Busy Black Friday!!

Every year on black Friday I make a list of all the sale items I just can't live without and wake up before the sun rises to hit the stores. This year was no exception! I left the house at 4AM and headed to Kohls. The deal I am most proud of is a King size comforter set for only $29.99!! I sure earned it by waiting in line for over 40 mins!! I also hit Walmart were I met up with my girlfriend Blair and we hit Target together. We were done when the sun was just coming up (around 7 AM)!! We were both starving so we headed to IHOP for some pancakes. By the time I got home Kenny was up and ready for the day. I spend the rest of the morning wrapping my finds.

For lunch we met up with Barb, Sarah, Peggy and JW at Apple Bee's to celebrate Barb's b-day. It was nice to spend some time with Peggy and JW before they headed home. We were glad they came all the way from Arkansas to spend Thanksgiving with Sarah and all of us. After lunch we went to Kohls, then headed on home.That evening we had our friends Beverly and Lloyd over for Pizza and cards. They taught us a couple new card games-a new version of 13 and Kings in the corner, which were both really fun.

It was a great day-- although I was exhausted from being up for 21 hours!! I guess I just wanted to get the most out of our extra days off : )

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you got good finds. I did a good portion on Black Friday too. :)

    ReplyDelete