Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Book List

Okay I am having way too much fun with this bloggin' stuff and just wanted to post something else today... our current book list! I am always one to have more than one book going at a time, more than one project and a ton of activities... Anyway, currently Kenny and I are reading The Shack by WM. Paul Young. Our friends from our church softball team recommended it to us. They just got back from a trip to Disneyland and they listened to this book on tape during the drive there and back. They said is was SO good and we just had to read it. I just started it last night and cannot put the thing down!! Also, I am almost done with Mariner's Compass which is #6 in the Benni Harper series I love so much by Earlene Fowler. Love Your Life by Victoria Osteen I just had to pick up because I love Joel and we went to see him in San Diego in January. And perfect for Christmas time- The Purpose of Christmas by Rick Warren. I was in Lake Forest, CA earlier this month and almost got to go to a Bible study at his church with my boss. Unfortunately our appointments ran late and we couldn't make it in time. Maybe next trip. Anyway, these are our current reads--- anyone got any good recommendations for our next set??

No comments:

Post a Comment