Sunday, May 16, 2010

Short Weekend

Saturday morning I has to work for a couple hours so it seems like this was such a short weekend! Really it wasn't but missing out on sleeping in and just knowing I had to work made it seem shorter. Anyway, Kenny and my brother were moving a piece of furniture for Kenny's grandma when I got off so I decided to go yardsaling for a while.
I got this awesome gardening apron for 50 cents! (already out it to use harvesting tons of tomatoes from our garden)
Luckily Kenny, my brother and the boys met up with me for lunch. I was excited to see them. The boys are just to cute to miss a visit!

Sunday, Kenny and I met up with Barb and Sarah and headed out to Queen Creek for the Peach Festival at Schnepf's Farm.

We took Toby with us since dogs were allowed. Boy oh boy did he get a lot of attention! Not only from Barb and Sarah, but from lots of kids and passerbys.
Toby took his first hay ride as we rode out to the orchard to pick peaches!
Sarah was very excited about picking peaches. She said you can take the girl out of the farm, but you can't take the farm out of the girl!
Kenny in the field showing off our peaches.
We were a little disappointed in the peaches, as the were small and it was difficult to find ripe ones. We did sample a few out in the field and they were delicious and juicy!
Sarah, Kenny, Toby and I
Toby slept the whole way home on my lap!

No comments:

Post a Comment