Friday, May 28, 2010

8 mile walk

While Kenny was working on Wednesday Morning I decided I was going to walk Las Vegas Boulevard aka "The Strip". I walked from MGM, our hotel, to the Stratosphere which is about 8 miles round trip. It took me 2 hours one way and an hour back and I did lots of picture taking and shopping along the way.
Excalibur
Lion at the MGM
New York, New York
I just love this food court and shopping area! It is so animated!
Hard Rock Cafe

Harley Cafe
PH- Planet Hollywood. I guess this used to be Aladdin
street performers
the front of PH- those 3 D bubbles were pretty cool
Paris
More Paris
another street performer
Caesars Palace
I can't remember what this one was called, but I liked it.
Harrahs

gotta have McDonald's on the strip (there are actually several)
Treasure Island (one of my favorites!)
Palazzo
The Wynn

a pretty waterfall in front of the Wynn
Fashion Show Mall... Okay so the building is modern, but looks totally ridiculous!



Labor Disbute on the strip
Elvis
Rivera - I love the stars!
Circus Circus
I was thinking how much my legs were hurting then I saw this guy in front of me... suddenly I didn't mind the soreness...

the Stratosphere
A lovely chapel to get married at (lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment