Sunday, November 15, 2009

Still grateful...

We are playing catch up on our 26 days of gratitude... we didn't read each others list before I went to type them in...

Amanda is thankful for--

E- EMC. Employment at EMC specifically. I am so thankful to work for a company who has not (knock on wood) laid a single employee off during these tough economic times. In fact my long time friend Jereme just got hired there and starts Monday!
F-friends- I am so blessed to have such good friends! From my online friends to work buddies and even some high school friends... I love them all!
G- Grandparents! I am so thankful to still have my grandparents in
my life. They are always there when you need them.
H- Hope- She is our trouble maker (as you can see from previous posts!), but I can't image life without her.
I-income- A thing you can easily take for granted until you don't have it. I am thankful to get a paycheck direct deposited every two weeks
J- Jesus! - nuff said?
K-Kenny- I am thankful for my hubby for so many reasons-- to summarize basically he loves me everyday... no matter what.
L- Love
M- my mom- My mom and I have so much fun together- doesn't really matter what we are doing we have fun and laugh. I am glad she lives down the street!

N-Nephews!

O-Olive Garden! -- Really I couldn't think of anything that starts with O! But I really do like Olive garden :)

Kenny is grateful for--
E- Ethernet. A fast internet is a good internet.
F- Faith. She kept Amanda company during school
G- Grandparents. They're people that always love you.
H- Hope. She always keeps things interesting.

I- Internet. It just makes life easier.
J- Jacob Taylor. Enough Said!
K-Kuhn cousins
L- Lap dogs. Toby can always make Amanda smile.
M- Matt Olson. He was a positive influence that helped me stay on the right track.
N- Nephews. They are the two best little guys!
O-overtime... makes games more interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment