Monday, November 2, 2009

26 Days of Gratitude !


Gratitudedays
I saw this on another blog and decided to join in! It is the ABC's of thanks and Thanksgiving happens to fall on the on the 26th...

Since it is already the 2nd here are our thanksgivings for yesterday and today...

Amanda is Thankful for -

A-Abundance... In these hard economic times, Kenny and I have had to cut back, but we still have more than enough for our bills and the things we like to do. We also have Abundance of the heart in our home... Yep Abundance- I am more than grateful for that!
B- Brian- both of them... My brother and Little Brian. They add so much joy to my life and always make me laugh.
ALSO, Blair! My long time friend...

Kenny is Thankful for-

A- Amanda
B- Bear--

1 comment:

  1. Abundance and Blessed, yes you are. Such a sweet post Amanda.
    Jackie K

    ReplyDelete