Friday, June 4, 2010

3lb ball of crazy...

Wednesday when I was over visiting my grandma we decided we should run up to Petsmart and have Lucy's nails trimmed. For those of you who don't know Lucy let me tell you a little about her. She is WILD! She only weighs 6 lbs, but she can drag a 200 lb person down the street! She is tough, happy and hyper.

As you can see in the picture it took 2 ladies, a muzzle and a chain to get this little angel's nails clipped.

Oh! I almost forgot to talk about the car ride... My poor grandma tried so hard to contain this wild child to and from the store. When we got home she said she felt like she just wrestled a bear!

We had a lot of laughs tonight!

Here are some pictures of Lucy playing with her new toys my grandma bought her!


No comments:

Post a Comment