Sunday, June 20, 2010

2 for 1

This year my dad's birthday and Father's Day ended up falling on the same day! So we had a nice big party on Sunday to celebrate both. It was such a nice day! My grandma came over, my brother and the boys were there and everyone was in a great mood!
Kenny and I got my dad some cigars for his b-day. He had never smoked one so Kenny, my brother and I smoked them with him : )
None of us really liked the cigar, but it was something different to try that is for sure.
All the guys! My brother, Kenny, Jacob, Dad and Little Brian
My grandma brought Lucy over too and her and my mom's dog Monty had so much fun playing all afternoon.
Mom and Grandma
Kenny sittin on little Brian
The boys just gravitate to Kenny
My Dad's ice cream cake
Jacob is 3... but he still likes to be babied... I thought this was SO cute my dad feeding him is cake.
We played wii and once Little Brian figured out what to do (my mom was such a patient teacher!) he dominated! He beat Kenny and my brother at boxing!

Monty serenading Lucy...
Back to smoking the cigars...

Dad, Brian, Jacob, Me, Little Brian, Mom, Grandma and Kenny

No comments:

Post a Comment