Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentines !

Check out these candy bars! I made these for my buddies at work. The little quote says "A girl's first love... Chocolate!" See the texture? I did that on my new cuttlebug! Fun huh? I used pop dots on the heart punch outs to give them more dimension.
Here is the big ol' pile of em.... and my flowers my hubby sent me! Isn't he sweet!? Tomorrow is a half day for me so he had them delivered a day early to make sure I would get them and could enjoy them. Very thoughtful I think : )

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Those look yummy! Even too nice to unwrap. Lucky co-workers!
    Happy Valentines Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Wish we worked together! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are just so cute. What a great little gift!

    Thanks so much for linking up to my party!!!

    XOOX
    Jen

    ReplyDelete