Friday, February 19, 2010

Valentines Day!

Hi Everyone! I have been SO bad about updating lately!! Valentine's Day was fabulous ! I did my traditional one valentine goody per day from the 1st-14th- Kenny really liked it. It is always something small like a candy bar, a scratches ticket or maybe a QT iced tea but he looks forward to his little surprises.

I got spoiled rotten and received flowers at work! They are so pretty and I just LOVE the vase!
On Sunday when I woke up I got this giant wiener dog! It is just too cute! The dogs hated it and tried to attack it. I also got 2 boxes of chocolate (one from the dogs and one from Kenny).
In the morning we headed out to Buckeye to have some of Barb's amazing homemade pizza and then headed out to the golf course. We decided for our Valentine date we would try out golfing. Kenny has been golfing with my dad for a couple months and really likes it so I thought I might enjoy it as well. My dad, Kenny and I golfed 18 holes at the Pueblo El Mirage course and had such a blast! They found my stance comical because apparently I had a batter's stance and wound up to hit the ball... I did pretty good though AND my dad took my hit one of the times (we played best ball). The course is very pretty and I had a lot of fun driving the cart too!

No comments:

Post a Comment