Sunday, February 21, 2010

Not enough time...

Last week was a tough week at work for me... my PC broke and needed to be sent to home office for repair. Although, they gave me a loaner PC, I did not have access to the majority of my files and it pretty much made every aspect of my job harder and more stressful. Plus we were super busy all week and I didn't have time to study for my up coming test or clean the house and I just felt like a mess. So I decided I needed a break and took the day off on Friday. Although, I did still go into the office for a little but, I had most of the day to get what I wanted to done! We cleaned the house, went to the grocery store, ran some errands and just hung out together. It was really nice and I felt so good to get myself back in order! Kenny is such an amazing husband and I am so thankful he is always there to help and share in the responsibilities of our home, chores etc.

We even stopped by and saw Michelle, Trevor, Zack and the twins. I got to feed Matt and Kenny fed Emma. It really was a nice day.

Saturday Kenny was supposed to go out to Buckeye to help his mom with some things and I was going to go to a sewing class with my buddy Jackie. Well, on Kenny's way the check engine light came on. Luckily it was something simple (and cheap) so he fixed it and only lost about an hour and half). My class on the other hand was cancelled due to a sick teacher! I was totally bummed!!It was a nice cold rainy day so I ended up coming home and studying and then headed off to get the boys later in afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment