Saturday, June 20, 2009

How does this look on me?

Nope not the shirt... nope not wearing make up... the SMILE. I thought I would dust it off and use it again...

I am not saying I won't struggle when I see a pregnant woman at the store or a cooing baby in the booth next to us at a restaurant, BUT I am trying to be positive and not focus on what I don't or won't have...

I realize my life is not over because we cannot have our own children... we may adopt.. or not, we don't know yet. BUT the thing I am focusing on is what I DO have to be thankful for... which is a lot!! I have an amazing husband who would do anything for me and shows me everyday how much he loves me. I have an awesome family, great friends, a steady job, a nice truck, a cute house, 3 dogs who love me unconditionally and so much more.

So I hope you will be seeing mor!e of this smile!

1 comment:

  1. You have a great smile. Life is good. A sunny outlook on life is the best thing to do. Yeah, adoption is a good option. You're young, you have lots of time to think about that. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete