Sunday, June 28, 2009

Blue Flip Flops

I slip on these old blue flip flops to go out side to pick up the yard and throw the ball for the dogs... and they have learned this... so this morning when I slipped them on to put them in the closet (instead of by the back door where I had been leaving them) the dogs went nuts with excitement! I couldn't disappoint them so we went and out and played ball. I think it is funny how dogs learn different triggers to our actions (suitcases means they will be alone for awhile, the beeping timer means its time to beg for food, etc).

Since I won't be able to plant my pumpkin and squash in the garden until next week (because its not ready... ) my dad came over and we transplanted them into a bigger deeper planter. I also, planted spaghetti squash and another variety of pumpkin that is supposed to be good for making pies.

Kenny is driving home from Laughlin as we speak and I cannot wait until 6 PM when he will be home! This has been the longest weekend ever...

No comments:

Post a Comment