Friday, June 5, 2009

Expecting...


Nope Kenny and I are not expecting ( I wish ), but we just found out Michelle and Trevor are pregnant with baby number two! We are extremely excited for them and I won't lie - we are SUPER jealous! This pregnancy really couldn't have come at a better time. As many of you know Kenny and I recently found out we would not be able to have children of our own. Since we are already Zack's God parents they have asked us to be this little one's God parents too. We are so blessed Michelle is sharing her experience with us and asking us to be involved with both children's lives. They are hoping for a little girl this time, although they both say if they are blessed with another little boy they will of course be really happy too. I am secretly hoping for another boy, but a girl sure would be fun to shop for!! The little one is due January 2010!!

3 comments:

  1. Zack is so cute. That's too bad about you and Kenny being unable to have children, but you're right at least you have your God Children and your nephews to fill your life with joy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful news about your Godchildren. I didn't realize you were unable to have children, I hope that your Nieces/Nephews and God Children fill your hearts with joy. Many ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  3. How neat that you are able to be a part of so many other lives. With all the boys I hope she has a girl. I love buying dresses and bows and cute shoes.

    BTW, Zack is absolutely adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete