Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Mom's B-day and Another Christmas

Friday the 26th. My mom and I went shopping all morning to get all the after Christmas Deals. We loaded up on paper, tags and ribbon for next year. We had a great time hanging out, but little did she know it was a decoy to get her to my brothers house for her very first surprise b-day party. Kenny picked up my grandparents and took them out to my brother's house and hide the truck on the next street over... so she had no idea. We were supposedly there to drop off some sippy cups, and when she opened the door she got a big surprise. Kenny and my brother had decoreted the boys too which was adorable. We had cake and opened presents. I know my mom really enjoyed it and I will take any excuse to get everyone together. My dad was working there so he couldn't come which stunk, but we still had a good time.

Later we went out to Buckeye to have our Christmas celebration with Barb and Sarah. After another fabulous meal we opened gifts and then had some dessert. Since this was the first year without Dave and Quint it was really hard on them, but we really had a nice time despite all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment