Saturday, January 31, 2009

Comments...

Hi Everyone!

Several of you have mentioned that you had trouble or didn't know how to leave comments. Well, I didn't either until my friend from work gave me some directions.... I changed a setting so all you need to do is -

* click comments
* write you comment in the box on the right that says leave your comment
* if you do not have a blog sign on just click the Anonymous radio button (this was not there before)
* click the publish your comment button

and walla! You have just made a comment.

Let me know if you have questions!

A&K

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog background! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your lunch bag! And the blogs are interesting. Also love the photos. Makes me feel like we are there sharing your day! Thanks for putting in all the time & work, Amanda!
    Love, Kathy

    ReplyDelete