Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas Day

Christmas morning I woke up bright and early as I do every year... but this year I didn't wake everyone up until 8AM. First thing we just had to see what Santa put in our stockings and come to find out this was the first year Barb has ever had a stocking. We made biscuits and gravy for breakfast and played a little Uno Flash- which Kenny got me : )
Later we headed over to my parents house for Christmas lunch/dinner. We did our presents and ate a fabulous meal. The Suns were on so the guys we just happy as can be and mom and I sat around and talked. It was such a fun afternoon. My parents and grandparents got us these amazing pans from the place my mom and I go for cooking class. They are called Swiss Diamond and actually have crushed diamonds in the pan lining! They are awesome and have a lifetime warranty to back up their awesomeness.
Later we went to Kenny's Aunt's house to visit with all of them. I got some great pictures of our little God Son Zack. He just loved this little bouncer that Kim and Andy bought for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment