Friday, January 23, 2009

Ah the Weekend

01/16- First Happy B-day Susie Kuhn!!

Friday night after work my mom picked up my brother and his boys to spend the weekend out with us. Mom and I went out to Buckeye for Bunko night with Kenny's mom and the boys stayed at Mom and Dad's and ordered Pizza and watched a movie. This was mom's first time playing Bunko and she had a blast! She ended up winning her $5 back for 2nd place (most wins). When she got her first Bunko she yelled Yahtzee!! (Bunko is 3 of a kind) so I go to correct her and say "No mom its Bunkie!" LOL So finally a 3rd person at the table corrected us both and said no its Bunko!! It was a fun night!

01/17- Happy 74th B-day Grandma!!
Saturday morning we (my, Kenny, my parents, my bro and his boys) headed out to Bloody Basin Road to take my parents quads out for a spin.

















Jacob road with my brother and Bunkie when we first got there, but after that he wasn't interested at all. Bunkie on the other hand loved it as long as we didn't go too fast or on too many bumps. My brother is absolutely fearless and had great fun on the jumps and playing in the mud!


















My dad had to have the prize for the highest jumps although I didn't get a good picture of him. My and mom just like to puts around and hand with the boys. After we got unloaded and my dads muddy quad was taken to the car wash we showered and took naps! After dinner we went up to "The hole" for Kenny's double header. They won both games and Kenny hit the tie run in and then ran in the winning run ! Woot Woo! We ended the night with Frosties from Wendy's and watched the movie Waiting.... makes you never want to eat out again...

01/18- Sunday morning Kenny made us all pancakes. At 10:30 the day of sports began with the Phoenix Suns game. Luckily we took lots of breaks playing with the kids outside and throwing the ball for the dogs. Jacob was SO cute and pretended that he was a dog. He crawled around on all 4's and barked and panted. It was pretty funny. My parents came over later to watch Cardinals game. We had football food-- nachos, sloppy joes, chips and salsa etc. I bet my Dad $5 against the cardinals... so I will probably never live that down! I am not worried I can probably get it back at the super bowl- ha ha !! I should be more of a supporter since this is such a big deal for our state. In fact even our softball game was canceled for Cardinals!! We ended the evening playing UNO flash. Little Brian thought it was great fun and SO COOL when the slap card was played. He would just squeal with delight and tell the loser to draw cards. If you haven't played UNO flash it is basically UNO with a few twists and has an electronic board that lights up and makes noise.

No comments:

Post a Comment