Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Neighbors

Sunday night I was doing laundry which is something Kenny usually does (I'm spoiled I know!) and I heard a buzzing/growling coming from laundry room... it broke again! This washer was free when we bought the house. It came as part of an appliance incentive package and has given us nothing but trouble over the last couple years.... We decided not fix it again and just let it rest in peace.

We looked everywhere and ended up getting this Whirlpool front loader at Spencer's appliance. Apparently it is discontinued, but was like a $850 washer and we got it for $500... still A LOT of money, BUT we also bought a 5 year warranty so it shouldn't break ; )

Well, since we have 2 trucks we rarely have stuff delivered and just brought this baby home.... it took two large men to load it and they struggled. When Kenny got it home we just couldn't get it off the truck without help. Luckily, my parents live just down the street and my dad came down and helped Kenny unload it.

THEN, Tuesday my mom got a screw in her tire and needed Kenny to change her tire so we headed to her house- isn't it nice to have family so close! ??

No comments:

Post a Comment