Sunday, October 18, 2009

Kid Funny

I already mentioned that Kenny and I met up with my mom and took the boys to McDonalds and the park last week, but a funny thing happened on the way home that I don't want to forget... let me see if I can tell this story well...

My brother doesn't usually give the boys soda... but when we take them out we pretty much let them have whatever they want (and my brother is fine with that). SO at McDonalds we let the boys get Coke...

As we drove the boys home Little Brian was just yacking away telling us all about something or other and right in the middle of his sentence he let out the biggest burp ever! I mean a burp that sounded like it came from a grown man! Kenny and I couldn't help but laugh (actually we were cracking up for several minutes) and then Little Brian explained to us that his face farted! I don't care who you are that is funny!

1 comment:

  1. That is freakin' hilarious. Colt had a similar experience....but he told me his bum burped on the potty. :P

    ReplyDelete