Monday, May 25, 2009

Vegas Baby!!!

We had the best time in Vegas! Our original plan was to drive up on Tuesday and stay until Friday so we could meet up with Jerry, Kathy, Brett and Jerry Jr. who were coming in from Illinois. Well, plans changed and Kathy couldn't end up coming so Kenny went as planned on Tuesday since he has work appointments and then I flew up after work on Wednesday.

Jerry Jr. got us some amazing deals on dirt cheap rooms at the MGM Grand! The guys shared a suite at the end of the hall.. it was 1400 ft2!! Amazing! It had 3 great views of the strip and the city. Our room was so pretty and so comfy too! It was the bungalow suite. 

 Kenny met up with the guys Tuesday after work and had a nice evening - they played the tables and had a nice dinner. 

Wednesday night the guys picked me up and we headed out for dinner at the Planet Holleywood Buffet. After dinner we went to see Rita Rudner, a comedian at Harrah's. It was a great show and a wonderful night. 

Thursday morning we woke up bright and early and I talked Kenny into going for a swim (what a good sport). The MGM has a beautiful pool area with 3 pools and a lazy river! We didn't swim long 
because Kenny had appointments, but it was really nice. I went to breakfast with the guys. That day we did some gambling at the craps tables, did some sight seeing, had a nice dinner and went to Carrot Top. Carrot Top was a great show Kenny and I both think he is the best comedian we have ever seen. We were rolling laughing-

This was first time I stayed actually on the strip and I just loved it! I cant wait to meet the Kuhn's back up there next time.  






1 comment:

  1. You look so cute- I really like the last photo.
    By the way I get complements on the quilt you made Marlee all the time!

    ReplyDelete