Monday, April 13, 2009

Randomly Awesome Mother Daughter Day

Saturday (04/04/09) my mom and I had the best Mother Daughter day ever! We drove out to Mesa for the Semi-annual "yardsale" and loaded up on deals at Scrapbooks etc. Seriously loaded up on Scrapbook stuff... I mean this is a sale we safe up for--Afterwards we drove back to our side of town and were going to meet up with the boys (My hubby and dad), but they weren't back yet so mom and I went to Applebees for lunch. We shared the ultimate sampler... ah man was it good! We just chatted and enjoyed our meal. Next we went to Kolh's were I had tons of luck finding deals! I got Kenny two work shirts and myself shoes, dress pants and 3 tops! It was a wonderful day and I am so thankful my mom and I could have it : )

No comments:

Post a Comment