Monday, December 15, 2008

A Christmas Celebration

This year Kenny and I decided to have a Dirty Santa Christmas party and potluck. We had so much fun we make this a annual tradition!! The Dirty Santa (AKA White Elephant) was a blast - I think my two favorite items


















were the light up Santa slippers that Becky from work ended up with and the snowman toilet seat cover that poor Sarah ended up with at the last minute because Blair stole her candle!! And the food was awesome! Kenny and I cooked up a ham, mashed potatoes and green bean casserole etc. PLUS everyone brought their favorite dish to share!! We probably could have fed a small army!! We just had a really good time. Well, turns out I have more pictures than words to share (I know you are all shocked since I love to talk ha ha ha ) so here are a bunch of pictures from the party-- 1-Blair and me 2- Marc opening his secret Santa gift 3-Me 4-My mom and Dad 5- My handsome hubby 6-Barb



























































































No comments:

Post a Comment