Monday, March 5, 2007

My Birthday

Hi Everyone!!

How was everyone's weekend? Great I hope! I am having a great Monday at work and getting spoiled rotten for my birthday with flowers, gifts and treats to eat. The girls are all taking me out for lunch at PF Changs right here by our office. Kenny is having a great time teasing me about my age... but he is older than me...

Anyway, last Thursday we went by and saw Michelle and Trevor's new place. We went to help them move, but Andy and Trevor had moved most of the big stuff so we just helped with the boxes and stuff for a while. It is a nice place with a beautiful grass area in front and right by the pool too. The apartment was just completely redone with new carpet, new counters, new floor coverings and fresh paint. I think my favorite was the huge pantry! Nanette and Kim were there to help as well and it was great to see everyone.

Saturday my friend Beverly took Kenny and I to the Coyotes game. It was a lot of fun and I have never been so close you can watch the game on the ice instead of on the big TVs! Before the game we met at Famous Daves BBQ and had a great dinner. Beverly's son works at the Arena. He helps out the howler with all sorts of things, including shooting the T-shirts into the stands, passing our freebies etc. Fun stuff!

Sunday, we had a little BBQ at our house with my parents, grandparents and my brother and his family. I really enjoyed having everyone over. Kenny grilled up the hamburgers and polish sausages and we had ice cream cake (from my mom and dad) for dessert- my favorite!! My brother is the king of gag gifts... from grandpa's pigeon beater to my money tree he has been very creative, but I think this years gift takes the cake.... and reminds us to be careful what you ask for. He gave me a baby doll.... that pees. It comes with diapers to change and a bottle and a bunch more stuff. He is such a riot! And always the life of the party.



We had a great week and weekend--- hope all is well with you!

Love, Amanda and Kenny

On 3/5/2007 10:01 AM, Kenny W. Kuhn wrote:
Just to add something.  Yesterday I was two years older than Amanda, and now I'm only one year older.  She's catching up to me at an accelerated rate.  I'm pretty sure she'll pass me next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment