Wednesday, March 21, 2007

OC

It looks like we have a request for the Kuhn update.  I feel as if it's my responsibility to carry this on until Amanda can free up some time.  She's been really busy with work, but is stuck taking some days off.  I know that the weekend was only a few days ago, but I just don't remember much of it.  I know that we continued watching the O.C.  We got use to cleaning, cooking, and folding cloths watching the O.C.  Yes... It's that good.  I don't remember what really happened on Friday, but I do remember a little of Saturday.  Scarlett and Amanda went to the girly store and got all prettied up.  They both had a pedicure and manicure.  As the girls were there, the boys took off to the man stores.  You know Lowe's and Bed Bath and Beyond.  Well at least Lowe's helps us seem macho.   Doug wanted to pick up a patio chair at Bed Bath and Beyond.  Then he got a portable cooler for their patio.  Their patio is now cooler then the house.  Apparently you can have a cooler, freezer, stereo, and a large fan on one plug.  I'm very impressed.  The girls ended up going to Jake and Betty's house for some pizza leaving the boys to play Cribbage.  Out of about 8 games I think I won once.  Sunday ended up being a normal Sunday for us.  Yes you guessed it, we watched some O.C.  But we actually did it with some company.  Blair came over and watched it with us.  She's the one that got us addicted.  After that I guess we cleaned a little house, made dinner, and that was it.  

I guess that's about it for now.  Amanda and I are leaving for Vegas tonight.  I have some work to do up there, and Amanda's going to keep me company.  Well be back in time to live the weekend at home, and to have more info for y'all next week.  I hope everybody has a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment