Monday, February 26, 2007

Flying by!

Hello Everyone!

Wow! Can you believe we are already at the end of February!? Seems like we were just making new year's resolutions! So how was everyone's week last week? Any fun plans or special events coming up?

Last Wednesday Kenny and I got to go to the Phoenix Suns game and watch them beat the Boston Celtics!  We got the tickets from the Kia dealership for test driving a car, so we were in the "Kia section" up in the 200s. Although, we don't usually keep up with the suns or watch the games on TV --it was such a blast to be there and watch them. I really enjoyed it.

Friday I was off of work and took advantage of the extra time. I cleaned the house and then went with my friend, Blair, out to Buckeye to get her puppy! She adopted a little female black lab from the same litter as Barb and Dave! How neat is that! She was going to get a male, but fell in love with the little girl. Her son Matthew wanted to name the pup Captain Jack Sparrow, but settled for Black Pearl since she is a girl. We also went and looked at a few model homes out in Surprise and Goodyear- just for the decorating tips!

Saturday, I drug Kenny to the Posie Patch craft show at Ironwood High School. It was a lot of fun and very inspiring for me. Next we headed off to do some shopping at Kohls were we ran into Blair and Mike (a guy from our work). I guess Kohls is the place to be on Saturdays...  When we got home we were got a visit from two bike riders... my mom and dad! They got these really neat new custom bikes. My mom's bike is a cute 3 wheeler with a basket and my dads has a 'chair' as the seat. Really neat and great for the exercise! We went out to Apple Bees with them later that evening for dinner.

Sunday, was our relaxing day. We went to the grocery store and did a few other errands. We also did a few things in the back yard. We made Shelby a digging pit, which will hopefully help her stop digging up our grass. Also, Kenny fixed all the sprinkler heads she has chewed up and filled in one hole in the side yard with cement...

No comments:

Post a Comment